Trojan Horse Agent2.LEA

Status
Not open for further replies.

4iv4n

My brother plays MapleStory private servers. I don't mind that he does, but one day he goes too far, as he wants to hack in the private server. He downloads a hacking device named "Davnous 3.0", and when he opens it, AVG pops up warning of an infection. I tell him to delete the hack and just play like he normally does, but he ignores it. Soon after, I scan the computer and find Davnous 3.0 to be infected with "Trojan Horse Agent2.LEA". I delete it and did several scans over the next few days, and I discovered several other files infected with Trojan Horse Agent2.LEA. I have experienced several difference trojan infections and is very irritated with them, so can someone please help me get rid of this one?

Thank you

I used Malwarebyte and I found 12 infected files. Two of them are installer.exe and USER1.exe. USER1 is my user ID and installer.exe is from C:\. I folllowed the instructions on removing viruses from the sticky with the 8 steps and quarantined and deleted them. Will this affect my computer in anyway? I will also post the log some time later.

Oh... I'm sorry. Thanks for the reply. I'll finish the rest of the steps if it is possible, hopefully I can reboot.

But one question first... does quarantine and deleting installer.exe and in my case, USER1.exe, or (Insert UserID).exe mess up my computer?

Hijackthis Log

Here is my Hijackthis log, I'm still waiting for SUPERAntiSpyware to finish scanning...
And can I use AVG to scan the computer instead of the recommended 2 in the 8 steps?

SUPERAntiSpyware Log

I have the AntiSpyware log and is going to attach it...

There aren't any symptoms of any viruses, but there are viruses on this computer...
I just want to eliminate it at the early stages so it won't infect the entire computer and mess it up... it already began to infect several files....

Someone please help me
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back