Trouble with watching on demand movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
lately for no reason that i can discover, when when trying to watch any on demand free moves on the net, it will load for about 15% of the movie, then suddenly stop and then the orange strip indicating the process of the movie shoots to the end and wont load any more. This was the case for all the services that supply these movies. Some of the sites buffer and stops after buffering for 16% or a little more or it says it is 20% loaded and stops and goes back to the beginning. I am not the only one with this problem as i read where people have the same problem but no one can offer any solutions. I don't have trouble with sites such as yotube or live sites only on the demand moves such as megavideo and their like. thanks

thanks...it is windows xp. It was working find a week ago and i used the the deep freezed 2000xp to protect my computer instead of a virus protection program. It is intel (R) celeron (r)
cpu 2.00 GHz, 2.02 GHz, 480 Ram MB of ram. Another i should mention is that with the megavideo, if i stop it before it reach the part it stops, i can sometimes leap over that spot and it starts buffering from the stop i place the cursor. Other sites, it doesn't work such as the DIVX programs. If you need any infor...please ask and thanks for taking the time to respond

To help you further:

Please put your System Specs information in your Profile

If you have a brand name computer (like Dell; HP; or other) please place the Computer name & Model number in your Mobo field of your Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back