Trying to figure out the cause of BSODs

Greetings. I formatted my computer two days ago to Windows 7. It was way past due, and I war also getting occasional BSODs.

However, the BSOD has gotten much worse since, with as much as 5 last night alone. The error messages on these vary greatly. The two I remember are IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and at least one with no message. They appear in seemingly unrelated circumstances, sometimes when I'm playing games, sometimes when Windows just finished loading, and sometimes when the PC is just idle. Twice the display stopped showing anything, and I don't know if I lost picture or if everything shut down, since I had no sound playing at any of those times.

I've run memtest86+, dskchk /r, as well as checked the S.M.A.R.T. status of the disk, and neither of these returned any kind of error. I wanna figure it the blame lies within the PSU or the GPU.

Specs (pre-built PC with some exchanged parts, naimly GPU and PSU):

CPU: Intel i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz (4 cores)
Ram: 6 gigs (I think it's DDR3, but I can't find anything about it)
GPU: Radeon HD 7850
HDD: Western Digital WD Green WD10EADS 1TB SATA
PSU: Corsair CX 750

To note is that the PSU is about 9 months old, and it's the second of this kind I have. The first one randomly blew up one day in January, and I got the current one through the warranty, hence my suspition of it's blame. However, as far as I can see, the PSU is adequate for my system. Also, I use speedfan, and I know for a fact that no component is overheating. What can I do to see what the problem is?

Attached is the single file that was in my minidump folder.
Thank you very much for you help!

Attachments

• dump.zip
    23.7 KB · Views: 1
Back