TS Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice

I have just d/l the TS Wallpaper, got the icon, previewed it, & will be proud & pleased to use it, just one thing, how do I set it up as a background? obviously there is a simple answer, as some of you have already have it.

Sorry to have to ask such a basic question, I have d/l many from websites, but this one is beating me.

Thanks, Maurice :eek:

Hiya Maurice,

If you right click on it a drop down menu should appear you can then select use as desktop background.

Hope this helps Regards Howard
gentleman.gif

Thanks Howard, I tried that, but the dropdown has no "set as background" facility, I did a search for "tswallpaper.zip", it was found, I clicked on "open" & was advised that it might be unsafe to open etc., did I want to go ahead.
I also looked in "programmes",....nothing there.

Maurice

Well if it's a .zip, then you first need to unzip it. It's ok, especially if you downloaded it from TS. No worries.
Put that picture anywhere you want, but I suggest your My Pictures folder in My Documents. Next you can right click on your desktop and choose Properties. Then click on the Background tab. Next choose Browse... and point it to wherever you extracted the picture to (My Pictures). Click the file, hit ok. And apply, and there you go!!

Thanks Poertner!!....success, sent it to WIN RAR> My Pictures> Set as Background, & it looks great.

Maurice :bounce:

This is just to say that I followed a member, [ can't remember who, but thanks anyway! ] & reversed the colours of the TS wallpaper, I went to My Pictures, opened it with "Paint", & reversed colours there, now I have the choice of the red or the blue, other members might be interested in doing it this way.

Maurice ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back