Tube/cathode lights

By Dalton
Nov 6, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Not sure what they are called but those lights in computers in some kind of tubing, are they called tube lights or cathode lights and can I do that with my computer or do I need a special setup?
  2. slh28

    slh28 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,706   +172

    I'd go for these BitFenix Alchemy LED strips, they are very bright, flexible, stick anywhere in your PC and consume hardly any power. All you need is a spare molex connector from your power supply.
  3. Dalton

    Dalton Topic Starter

    Those look really nice. Thanks for the link!
  4. captaincranky

    captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 13,021   +2,553

Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...