Two iexplore processors running at once

Status
Not open for further replies.
searched google on why this is and it broght me here.. by the looks of it, from what i read... it's a keylogger? this is not good..
is that correct?

i have HJT log for now, please read and let me know whats going on.

Mbam & superantispyware logs will be done soon if need be.

/edit

I'd like to get this fixed asap, let me know whatelse i can do for you to help me.

can anyone also tell me why so many svchost.exe are running?

I'm probably going to end up saving some files and programs to a dvd disc and reformat my harddrive anyways but wanting to know why this happen and what it does and preventing it, also incase this happens again i'll know what to do now.

if i add most my programs to a disc to reload later ( just the install exe's ) the virus wouldn't be added with it will it?

I think thats it for now, i thought i had something else to say but i guess i forgot or that was all.

Close the open IE, then Kill both or any remaining IE's if still there. Then run Taskmgr to see if it came back.

Get the logs posted!

But if I help you will not format until I approve! OK?

Mike

Thanks kritius I loaded a VM that I had installed IE8 on and that is a fact. And Taskmgr kills both if you kill either one.

But mine opened a 3rd iexplore when I actually browsed, and closed them all when I exited! Does yours do that?

In Drebitko's case he needs to confirm these 2 stay in memory while he has no open IE screen!

Thanks,

Mike

I have the HJT log up.

So this is ok for IE 8 then ? They do not stay up, once i close there gone and not back til i open it.

So im ok then right ?

/edit - and yes it opened a 3rd and they all closed when they suppose too. Anyway for it not to do that? I don't like that =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back