Ufo reports to be revealed this week ?

LandroverS1

Last week we had the exciting news that a whistle blower was revealing All.
It was told that ufo's were real, space craft had been salvaged and that the government was going to let everyone in on the deceit and lies that it had fed to the general public and indeed the whole world.
A week has passed and nothing new has been revealed, absolutely nothing.
Have the whistle blowers been arrested or has a more permanent solution to this important event Reveal happened? Are they dead or serving time in a filthy jail somewhere?
I was anxiously waiting for more to be revealed, about communication with others not from this earth, why are their so many UfO's now being seen by so many and photographs showing the events on every channel worldwide. My brother has seen and had (close) encounter with ufo's, reluctantly told me. Is very nervous about everything, afraid to openly come forward.
There must be many thousands like this in the world, keeping it quiet and living possibly in fear. A theory is that they have been living under the seas for possibly since man evolved, us only now having the technology to take notice.
Still waiting for more evidence to be revealed......😤

Last week we had the exciting news that a whistle blower was revealing All.
It was told that ufo's were real, space craft had been salvaged and that the government was going to let everyone in on the deceit and lies that it had fed to the general public and indeed the whole world.
A week has passed and nothing new has been revealed, absolutely nothing.
Have the whistle blowers been arrested or has a more permanent solution to this important event Reveal happened? Are they dead or serving time in a filthy jail somewhere?
I was anxiously waiting for more to be revealed, about communication with others not from this earth, why are their so many UfO's now being seen by so many and photographs showing the events on every channel worldwide. My brother has seen and had (close) encounter with ufo's, reluctantly told me. Is very nervous about everything, afraid to openly come forward.
There must be many thousands like this in the world, keeping it quiet and living possibly in fear. A theory is that they have been living under the seas for possibly since man evolved, us only now having the technology to take notice.
Still waiting for more evidence to be revealed......😤
I'm afraid we are going to have to wait for the details to trickle out.

See my post here for details - there has been a law passed that will give protection to whistleblowers and make "UFO/UAP secret projects" unlawful. It still might take a while for the whistleblowers to trickle out and overcome years of threats of imprisonment or worse. The thing is there is at least one whistleblower out there who has come forwards and, to the best of my understanding, his credibility is not in question.

I'm willing to bet that when the real details come out, no one will be yawning.

After all, even someone on Earth has presented theory that super-luminal travel is at least possible, though humanity is, obviously, not there yet. BTW - if you take a TL;DR attitude about that article, then you might miss the part where it says it is possible and without the time dilation effects Einstein postulated.

Back