Upgrade video card

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, I'm using Via VT8235 motherboard & I can't play any games here. So I wanted to upgrade my video card. Please help me in finding the right video card for my system. I'm running P4 2.0 Ghz and 512 MB of DDR RAM.

Forgive my ignorance, but, I believe "VIA VT8235" would be referring to your motherboard's chipset (more specifically, the south bridge). If you want an accurate answer, post the model of your PC and/or motherboard.

Sorry 4 tat typing mistake. Actly it's pentium 4 (2.0 ghz). I hav 3 free pci slots and 1 universal agp slot. Agp slot supports upto 4x.

Ok. It's NORTH BRIDGE: VIA P4M266A FSB@533 MHZ. It's given like tat in the motherboard cd. Will my motherboard support Ge Force 4 MX440 graphics Card??

Yes, but its a terrible card. Buy the AGP version of the nvidia 6200, anything above that would be a waste of money IMO.

hi tto all.....

i hav a HP COMPAQ Preasario C700 notebook pc. please help me in finding the audio driver for my laptop. I can't find it in hp's website. Please please HELP!!!!

Please post in the proper forum next time. Also, you're using the wrong thread for your problem. Creating a new thread in the right forum will enable you to get better help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back