Urgent help boosting framerate possibly I'm not really sure what the problem is

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so heres the stroy i loved team fortress 2 on xbox so thought well the pc one has go to be some much better so i trundled on my way got the orange box (via steam) and cant get in any games and the one i have been in was overly lagged now i know its my laptop thats the problem becuase i ran a framerate check using half life 2 : the lost coast and apparently i was getting 3FPS if anyone can help please send me an email cause chances are i wont be able to find this again : snakey866 @ live.com thanks just hoping i havent wasted £20

If you post the specifications of your laptop, I'm sure someone around here, possibly myself, will be able to assist you further :)

that may also be a problem im not exactly fantastic with pcs i can use them enough to get by but all the tech stuff just confuses me where can i find the specs?

You can use something like K1 to get a detailed list of your system specs. Try and use K1 to help you fill out the "System Specs" part of your profile, and make sure you select YES to show other members your specs.

Hopefully this helps you out a bit,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back