USB Network Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamingPhallus

Hi everyone, wondering if anyone out there has had problems with their 'USB Network Interface' drivers. I recently reinstalled Windows and with it I installed all the latest mobo drivers. One seems to be missing, and when I plug in my Modem/Router via USB it no longer works (due to the USB Network Interface Driver not being there) Windows can't find the driver on the net and I cant find anything on the mobo's website for it. I've looked here and on google and still can't find the answer - anyone come across this before?

Regards,

Tom

P4 478 3.0ghz 1mb cache
Asus P4R 800-VM Mobo
nVidia GeForce 7600GT AGP
1.75ghz RAM (1x1gb stick, 3x256mb)
...and a really cheap PSU, although it is 400W

Hum.. Do you plug your modemrouter thingie directly to a USB port or is there some sort of a dongly thing in between?

In any case, the driver has got nothing to do with your motherboard. Check the modem or dongle maker's website.

i plug my BT voyager modem/router directly into a USB port and it used to give me network access! no longer though :( ill try that though

Nodsu - u were right, thankyou very much. It turns out I didnt have ALL of the drivers for the modem installed so it was causing a problem.. al sorted now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back