USB Storage Size Issue

Actually I have been picking up free sample USB sticks at Innotech for almost 10 years, and the smallest one I ever got was 1GB. Usually the smallest was about 4GB. Until this year, I was getting 8GB ones. Never ever saw them smaller than a 100MB Zip Disk until now.

Thanks for the reply @learninmypc. Just found out from the vendor those were small drives and we got them by the quirk of a draw. Got mixed with larger drives. Anyway, he said sorry. I said well I just wondered if you guys got ripped off, I'm not ungrateful. He said he never saw them that small either. I told him here is another anomaly: I put a small 1.3kb text file on the drive and it shows that it is taking up almost 12MB of space! He said what? Go figure.

Thanks for the reply @learninmypc. Just found out from the vendor those were small drives and we got them by the quirk of a draw. Got mixed with larger drives. Anyway, he said sorry. I said well I just wondered if you guys got ripped off, I'm not ungrateful. He said he never saw them that small either. I told him here is another anomaly: I put a small 1.3kb text file on the drive and it shows that it is taking up almost 12MB of space! He said what? Go figure.
Do what @Cycloid Torus says

Back