UV paint your computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Per Hansson

Staff member
Wednesday reading...

A small quiz which will tell you what OS "you are." (Quite fun;))
Update by Julio: That was a funny quiz, I'm a PalmOS! Post on the comments, what OS are you?

Ever felt the need for more temp readouts in your comp? Thanks to a link I found on Nordichardware you can now get four.

Want to buy a Geforce FX? Check this page at E-bay.

Saw this one page article on IpConfig, I'll just post a picture which much better explains this:
[CENTER]
uv.jpg
[/CENTER]

Now that's honestly just a waste of time. Like I've said before, I draw the line at a window on my case. I suppose these people are trying to make up for their lack of attention IRL ;)

Yeah who looks under my desk into my computer? NO ONE! Who cares about looks, its all about whats under the hood. BTW: wouldnt having an UV lamp inside your case be a tad'bit dangerous!?!?! That stuff will blind you!

:eek: A GEFORCE5 for sale!! WoW, its nux to think I could buy one now. How'd that guy get it?

Read the fine print on the Geforce FX auction: "Please be aware that this item will not be shipped before mid/late February due to contractual restrictions."

I was all over the board, I never answered consistently, but still I'm
windows_98.jpg

Man I got Win98 too, didn't think it was possible to classify me and Veh in the same group.

At least you weren't WinME. I'd have to go hide somewhere if I was classified as that poor excuse of an OS.

Hmm, I got WinXP

While I absolutely truly hate that OS with my whole heart the text along it fit quite good...
xp.jpg

Was hoping for Win2KSP3 though, anyone got that yet? (In that case you're my idol;)

Sounds to me like it was WinME, I could be wrong but if that's the case I would also be ashamed ;). The worst OS I've ever used.

apple_dos.jpg

I'm with Rick and Young&Wild...

Why couldn't I've been MS DOS 6.22 or win2k? The two Os' I really like... Oh, well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back