VArious BSOD problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the past couple of months I have had 5 or 6 BSOD’s with various stop messages. This usually occurs during the night. (This computer is in my recording studio and usually stays on all night). I have had it happen only once when computer was in use, and never on start-up. When I turn my monitors on in the morning these will be on the screenThe computer in question is a system I built about a year and a half ago. Asus P4P800-E Deluxe, with P4 3.0e 800 fsb, 2 gig Corsair XMS Extreme memory, Matrox dual; head video card, WD & Seagate SATA drives, Maxtor ATA drive, Sony DVD-RW, HD dock for removable drives, in an Antec Sonata case. All the Stop messages seem to point to newly installed hardware, which has not happened in nearly a year. This computer does very little surfing, just music forums, our online music sites and email. I use Grisoft AVG antivirus and frequently scan with Spybot and Adaware software, and defrag hard drives on a weekly basis.

The messages are as follows:

1. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
Stop 0X00000007
This occurred while scrolling with the mouse wheel

2. A Thread tried to release A Resource It Did Not Own
Stop 0X000000E3

3. IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Stop 0X0000000A

4. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Stop 0X00000050
Problem caused by file NTFS.SYS
NTFS.SYS address F7B52789

Since there are so many different messages, I am at a loss as to what diagnostic approach to pursue. Any help would be greatly appreciated to this newby on the forum.

Thanks

Michael Hickman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back