Virus still there after format

I accidently downloaded program called doctor pc, then it installed others malware on my pc, I tried to uninstall manulany, but it tiggered other instalations. This virus installed toolbars on my browser and I couldn't uninstall it too. I switch off internet conection, formated my disk, and installed Win 7 from USB. I thougth everything was ok, but when I was calling on Skype I heard someone typing on keybord. Moreover, Win 7 Installed some new features, but I dissabeld any new updates!
I have two disk partitionions, and formated only the one with the windows, maybe that's the problem? I had Win on the other so maybe, there is why it is stll there?
Have anybody encountered this PC Doctor program?

JUNK in my opinion.

Your symptom as stated "virus still present after reformatting" is literally 99.9% impossible. The only way for that to be true is for the virus to have infected the BOOT sector on the drive and that is rare.

The devil is in the details and the precise sequence of specific actions, how you recovered and then began testing can easily effect the outcome.

With the indeterminable actions that got you to the current situation, I would recommend a Clean Install from CD media (ie: do not attempt to use System Restore or restore from some backup media). A clean install will offer to reformat the whole disk, reload the system and then you will need the Microsoft License Key for the CD used in the install.

Back