Visual Basic Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipknotHate

i am looking for a code to make a visual basic program when the program counts down it will run a program such as disk defrag or disk clean up. so i can just click it and leave and yeah i realized i could just use windows scheuled tasks, but thats no fun! i want to do it though programing. can anyone help me with the timer code and the run command?

Bah.. VB is for wusses.

Make a batch file:
Code:
@echo off
ping -n 10 -w 1000 1.2.3.4
somecommand
Result in three lines, one is not even needed!

This is the same guy that wanted to know how to make a timer to screw over the next admin in his high school, Which obviously resulted in a locked thread.

(I am anti-Hacker)

its joke...
the seniors before us did it to us.
we format the hard drives so they have to start from scratch and i wanted a creative way to do it.
i mean i can do it without VB. but i want a count down timer that will excute it. its not liking im going to infect the internet. im not a ***** if i did it would be a non destructive virii just to prove i could do it. but i will never cause i have no reason to screw many people over

SlipknotHate said:
its joke...
the seniors before us did it to us.
we format the hard drives so they have to start from scratch and i wanted a creative way to do it.
i mean i can do it without VB. but i want a count down timer that will excute it. its not liking im going to infect the internet. im not a ***** if i did it would be a non destructive virii just to prove i could do it. but i will never cause i have no reason to screw many people over

That`s not what you said in your other thread.

Nodsu: Please take a look at this thread.

https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic63407.html

I am therefore closing this thread as well.

Should you be stupid enough to ask this question again, don`t be surprised if further action is taken.

Howard TS Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back