W32.Myzor.FK@yf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I had posted early this morning, but I guess I didn't. So, I've got the virus (W32.Myzor.FK@yf) and I did all the stuff that was mentioned on the other forums. Will you check my log? I would really appreciate it.
Thank you!

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go and read the Trojan Pakes and other nasties preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of pokadotbug only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Stupid Trojons

I did everything in the post, so hopefully this is what you need. Thank you for all your help. I greatly appreciate it.

Please rename HijackThis.exe to HijackThis1991.exe and post a fresh HJT log. This is because some malware can hide from HijackThis.exe.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of pokadotbug only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Go to where you put HJT and right click on the HijackThis.exe file and choose rename. Click in the title box and rename it to HijackThis1991.exe and press the enter key.

Your HJT log is clean.

However, it appears you`re running more than one antivirus programme. This is not recommended and will slow your system down and can cause conflicts. I suggest you uninstall the C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan from add remove programmes in your control panel.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back