Want to Build new system

LinkedKube

Hi guys,

I'm looking for an answer possibly from mods here on TS. I'm looking to upgrade. EVERYTHING. Fun times. My old rig still sits inactive (see signature) I'm using a Maingear customized MSI laptop for now. I7 3.8 OC, 32GB ram, 970m. Does the job on the move.

My question is...Is it okay to start a new post here with suggestions of complete setups. Budget of around 7.5K USD. Pick one around June, build it and send old stuff to contributing members for free? Otherwise things sit in boxes and I give them away "pick up" for free on local websites anyway.

I'm a long time member of TS and I've given away free things and sent things to people at no cost other than shipping to individuals in the past. Can I still do things like this? If approved, anyone that is interested can speak here. 1. Its fun. 2. It helps people just trying to upgrade or expand. 3. I use to get rid of things on Overclockers but I don't need to sell anything at this point.

Best Regards,

This isn't up to me so Julio will have to rule on something like this.

Cool idea, go for it! Post your thread in the Build a PC forum and let's see what you come up with for a new build :cool:

Thank You. Ive been catching up for the last year. I've worked in Joint Operations with the US Airforce over the last few years and have a jealous inability to want something comparable that I've worked on. I guess I'll start with my wish list on newegg and go from there. All contributions or compensations will be sent through usps or amazon gift card.

Back