Want to change my Antec Plusview1000AMG window, how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidosmosis

I want to get rid of the window on my Antec Plusview 1000AMG and replace it with a window that does not have the 80mm fan mount because I don't use the fan mount and it just looks bad. As long as I can get a replacement that is a clear or blue window that would be great. Does anyone know where I can get this?

I'm sure you could probably buy one from Antec if you contact them and ask, though it might not be cheap. I'd recommend you take the window out and bring it to a glass shop. They should be able to cut you one from lexan or whatever material you want. I have a friend who owns a glass shop and he has done a few custom ones for people who have added windows, should be even less work for them since they will have your old one to use as a template.

Its cheaper to use the fan, and they are all the rage these days, so buy one and be done with it. :D

Be decisive, man, be decisive ... er ... hiccup ...

Sorry, I got a little carried away for minute. Just forget I said anything and go back to what you were doing before I butted in. :p
[ >>> makes sharp exit and goes to bed :blush: ]

It is kind of hard to use a 80mm fan when I am using a 120mm system fan that sites RIGHT in front of where the 80mm fan is supposed to go. Not possible. Besides I don't want an 80mm fan right there especially when I'm already using a 120mm fan in basically the same spot. Would be pretty redundant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back