Webcam driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all

ive got a webcam but it does not say nothing on it at all and ive lost my driver cd to reinstall it here are the hardware ids

USB\VID_1B3B&PID_2936&REV_0100
USB\VID_1B3B&PID_2936

hope someone can help thanks in return....

hi m8 thanks for the reply ive just tryed the first one but no luck im now downloading the second one, im running vista if thats any help...

hi m8 they dont work either :( its not ipassion one, the one i bought was from ebay 5mp WEBCAM MICROPHONE WEB CAM + MIC built in...

i could send u the link to wot it looks like but i cant send links lol

I'm coming up with an iPassion iP2939 USB Camera (slightly different model then Spyder_1386 found)

Try this link if you have 32-bit Vista (don't know if there's a 64-bit version of the driver)

hi no that dont work either its got a built in microphone which i bought from ebay its a sphere looking webcam if any help and i cant post links or i would show u wot it looks like....

Could you confirm whether you have 32 or 64 bit Vista? Click for how to determine whether you are running 32 or 64 bit windows

Also, there's many things that might occur/error messages you might see between trying to install the driver and then trying to use the webcam. Can you indicate as best you can What kinda error messages you might see? What's the first error message if you see many? At just what step is any error message occuring?

Thanks. that extra info can help identify why we're having problems matching a driver for your cam and Windows system

/* EDIT */
If you DO have 64-bit vista, have you ever run your webcam on the 64bit Vista computer before? Point being: not all devices have 64-bit Vista drivers :(

ahh i see the problem i was running vista 64bit version and nothing worked at all so i went back to 32bit and wola it worked lol thanks for all your help now sorted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back