Weekend Open Forum: Which trade show would you want to attend?

Shawn Knight

TechSpot Staff
Staff member
Two of the largest technology-related trade shows in the world are scheduled to take place next month. Computex kicks off on June 4 and runs through the 8th in Taipei, Taiwan, while E3 takes place June 11 through the 13th...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/52696-weekend-open-forum-which-trade-show-would-you-want-to-attend.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

psycros

TS Evangelist
CES... in 2004.

Oh, and about that pic: I'm glad to see Super Mario and Obama made it to CES.

BlueDrake

TS Evangelist
CES... in 2004.

Oh, and about that pic: I'm glad to see Super Mario and Obama made it to CES.
I'd almost swear that one of them was Tommy Lee Jones. :p

Also I'd enjoy visiting any really, guess it's the nature of being broke so often.

yRaz

Nigerian Prince
I miss the tech shows at a local expo mart but they stopped doing that in 2006...

yRaz

Nigerian Prince
I miss the tech shows they use to have at a local expomart but they stopped doing that in 2006. Places like newegg drove the vendors out of business. It means better prices for all of us, I just miss seeing hundreds of thousands of dollars of hardware laid out in front of me and talking face to face with someone about those products. Got my first ISA card at one of those...

aside from that id like to goto CES. It's all about the hardware.

mosu

TS Evangelist
Computex would be nice, so would be Google I/O but I'll have to stick with CeBit, continent related and more affordable for me.