Weird Cpu overheating

Hello Techspot!I have some weird cpu problem.Well,everyone is saying to reapply thermal paste.I did that.But it returns after a day of playing and watching streams.So I tried a lot of stuff.And seems like,taking out heatsink and puting it back fixes the overheating.So,what`s the good way to fix that trouble(I dont want to reapply heatsing everyday)?Thanks for attention.
My specs:
cpu:amd athlon 64 x2 4800+
videocard:nvidia gt 240
Psu:sven 400W

Is the cpu cooler the factory one (came with cpu) or an aftermarket? What brand / kind of thermal paste are you using? Also, have you overclocked the cpu? When does this overheating generally start (during gaming / after x amount of time / watching videos)? Does your computer have proper ventilation (at least 1 fan for intake and 1 fan exhausting of air - not including the cpu or gpu fans)? What is the make and model of your motherboard?

Is the cpu cooler the factory one (came with cpu) or an aftermarket? What brand / kind of thermal paste are you using? Also, have you overclocked the cpu? When does this overheating generally start (during gaming / after x amount of time / watching videos)? Does your computer have proper ventilation (at least 1 fan for intake and 1 fan exhausting of air - not including the cpu or gpu fans)? What is the make and model of your motherboard?
1.Aftermarket
2.I am using a good quality ussr thermal paste(ROFL)
3.Overheating usually starts after a day.And I could fix just by Reapplying socket,thermal compound,cpu,heatsink(I dont know what actually fix the problem but I am 100 percent sure that`s something from this list).
4.Yes my computer does have proper ventilation.
5.my motherboard is msi k9n v2/v3 7369
P.S:I ask about this problem and some guys with big experience says that`s probably fracture on my board(something that I dont remember loses conntection).

Its unusual for a processor to heat up over a period of a day or so, Overheating would happen much more quickly if the heatsink was the problem.

Some things I would try are.. Reset your bios settings to default,Clear your cmos, Double check your processor and heatsink are in contact with each other,Check your Cpu fan is in working at the correct speed and is not being auto adjusted by software, Do a clean reinstall of windows or make sure your not running any bitcoin miners, spyware, ect. Disable cool and quiet if available in your bios.

What Symptoms are you having that make you believe it is overheating?

Back