Weird thingy with games on my laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fastzr

Hey I've discovered something really weird and I hope someone can help me, I didn't know where to put this thread so as it’s related to gaming I put it here.

Alright, my friend and I have the same laptop, as it's from our school, now when I install battlefield 1942 on my laptop it works fine, but when I install it on his and then click on the .exe the screen flashes black for a millisecond and then goes back to the folder, with nothing opening. This doesn't just apply to Battlefield 1942 the list goes on; even small flash games like N-Ball don't work on his computer. Yet Sid Meier’s Colonization works fine on both (the list goes on here too). Is there maybe a setting that won't let him play games with a certain file or something in them? (Oh yeah just to mention we basically have the same programs (all the school ones). Also Battlefield Vietnam works fine. But Star Wars Battlefront 2 doesn't...

Thanks,

Fastzr

It would be helpful to post the complete specs of the laptop(s) in question as well as what operating system is installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back