"Welcome" and "My Posts" Obscured

Benny26

Ayup Techspot,

Just a little question of interest.

The "Welcome" and "My posts" are slightly obscured on the "Currently active topics" page. (aswell as others)

Is this a something we're just gunna have to put up with only for a short while, or is it in the works to be solved?. It's nothing major, but I'am curios.

I've attached a example pic of what I'm talking about...

Thanks as always. :)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 12
It is probably browser related. It doesn't do that with Firefox 3.6.13 but it does with Internet Explorer 8. I seldom use IE so I didn't notice before.

Hmmm.. Yeah, well i use IE8 so that's probably why then. It's not a big reason to switch my browser, but i just thought i'd inquire anyway.

Thanks Mailpup.

Mines all fine in firefox.. I've attached mine for you to view.

Maybe its a IE8 thing, have you checked other browsers, or do you use IE as your sole browser?

Attachments

• Mine_is_fine.jpg
    Mine_is_fine.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 5
Ahh yours seems to be fine, it must be an IE8 thing then. I only use IE8 (i'm a simple guy :)) so i couldn't have a look at any others...Like i said though, it's no biggy.

I checked this and it is happening in IE8 only on the forum pages. I'm already working on fixing it.

Simple guys should not use IE ;), I'll post here as soon as this is fixed.

I checked this and it is happening in IE8 only on the forum pages. I'm already working on fixing it.

Simple guys should not use IE ;), I'll post here as soon as this is fixed.

Hmm...You can't just put "Simple guys should not use IE" and then not tell me what simple guys should use! :D

I just thought, what the hell, Win 7 comes with IE8, so why change?...I've never had any bones with it (exept this little flaw :) ), in fact i've been quite impressed.

It's now fixed, if you can confirm this it would be awesome.

Thanks for reporting

Hi again guys,

it seems there's another problem with "My posts" and "Welcome". This time they're not obscured, but the opposite. I'm not sure if it's just IE or other browsers aswell (I'm using IE at the moment)...anyway, I've got a pic.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 7
Back