What are the job positions that are mostly outsourced in the technology field?

I'm gonna be graduating in a year with a CS degree, I don't live in the U.S. and have been thinking a lot about moving there after I graduate and maybe start my career there I've been freelancing for a while and made some money it's not enough for me to move to the U.S. yet. Now what I figured would be best for me is if I found a job while I live in my current country since life here is somewhat cheap a $1000/month would actually be pretty amazing for me. what are the positions that are mostly outsourced so that I can focus on them in my last year? I heard AWS admins are outsourced any other suggestions?

notice I'm looking for a job not freelancing I've been freelancing web development for a while now so I'm not looking for that and it has a lot of downsides too.

thanks.

I think that programmers everywhere will find work. I would suggest that you go at once, and when you are satisfied, I am sure that you will quickly find a job with good earnings.

You could try SalesForce or a CRM consultant job. They are mostly outsourced. But the target income you desire is too less to be able to survive in the U.S.

Programmers are pretty stable while "help desk" and support deal with customers directly and thus FREQUENTLY get outsourced.

With your CS Degree, look for and R&D position.

Beware that your salary expectation may not match the cost of living -- some areas in the U.S. are extremely expensive. Silicon Valley (San Jose, Palo Alto, San Francisco, ...) have rents in the 2-3K / month!!

Dallas-Ft Worth is far more reasonable. The Washington DC "beltway" is typically government - defense contractors.

Back