What football team will win the Lombardi Trophy?

gandalfthegay

Who do you think will win the Superbowl? I think it will be the Titans just like evry other year. Cuz theyre my favorite team.

DC United ;)

I actually watch soccer now as its some of the rare programming I can get in High Definition on HDNET- looks beautiful, but its kinda monotinous...

Arizona Cardinals baby!

sure sure theyre a long shot..and yes they do suck, but its about more then just having a good team...its about having 3 awesome wide receivers and a sophmore quaterback that has yet to throw a single pass in the NFL..its about having no defense..and about having old man river emitt smith running the ball instead of your talented much younger RB - Marcel Shipp

and finally its about having the cheapest owner in football...thank you mr bidwill, who continuously puts out the worst product on the field because he NEVER resigns anybody so he can pocket the money the NFL gives him for the sake of parity...oooh yeah

WOW

Its obviously gonna be the Titans i have 100$ on it ( im under age i cant bet). The Titans have the best team in many years.
QB-Steve McNair
RB-Chris Brown, Eddie George
WR-Derrick Mason, Drew Bennet, Tyrone Calico
OL-Just all around awesome
CB-Samari Rolle, couple of new guys
LB-Keith Bulluck, Rocky Boiman, Rocky Calmus
DL-Kevin Carter, couple of new guys

the 9ers... ya they lost owens, i think that is a good thing, because they will hafta work as a teram and do a better job at every position offensively(just trying to make the best of it:D ) c'mon they got their pick between dorsey and rattay, both can throw and arent weak runners. they got barlow carrying(anyone remember that 70 yrd run last yr?) Curtis conway and Cedrick wilson recieving, and their tight end brian jennings isnt that bad either.

on to defense... they have mike rumph and ahmed plummer, both very able corner backs. bryant young, one of the best rated defensive tackles in the game today. jeff ulbrich and julian peterson, two good young linebackers. tony parish ronnie heard and richard yancy, all three are experianced, and yancy is still only 25!

good luck guys beating this nice mix of youth and experiance. o and one more thing, has anyone looked at the 9ers schedule? they should go 12-4 at least.

Back