What game should I buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pretty bored with Dawn of War, Pirates! and Fable: The Lost Chapters right now and I need something to fill the gap until Elder Scrolls: Oblivion comes out. I have not played any games for a while now besides WoW but now the illusion is broken and I couldnt turn the damn game on if I wanted to. Any old/new games that anyone would like to recomend? And if anyone knows of a good Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars emulator please hook me up.

Its a real oldie now, but one game I loved playing was "Severance: Blade Of Darkness" all be it for 18year olds and over.... but ive not known a game since where you can dismember your oponent and then subsequently beat him to death with his own limb.

Hmm so you dont have Oblivion?

Get Call of Duty / Halflife / Counterstrike / Day of Defeat or any other FPS games will be fun to play

Also consider Hitman Contracts and Blood money... they are not really an FPS as such but I found truly brilliant to play... The only two games ive been compelled to complete since Carmaggeddon... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back