What games are you looking forward to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpt_Subtext

Other than Crysis! lol Im bored and curious as to what people are waiting for the most...

Age Of conan here myself if its as violent as they say its gonna be! :)

AoC is #1 on my list as I am active on the boards and get the newsletter. Funcom please hurry!!!

I would also be interested in Vangaurd if I wasnt a little gun shy and leary of SOE.

But here is my list of one I will give a hard look at.
Warhammer Online
Lord of the Rings
Stargate Worlds
Star Trek Online

and possibly
Gods and Heros
Pirates of the Burning Sea
The Chronicles of Spellborn

Crom here me now!!!!

Stargate worlds and Star trek online intrigue me greatly due to the interesting dynamics especially the latter.... attending star fleet academy and then moving up the ranks to eventually command your own star ship.... if one is available! :)

I was a little bit disapointed when the FPS stargate game was cancelled but am looking forward to the mmo greatly! :)

Star Trek Online? :haha:

That's funny ;)

Well yeah most MMOs today suck because they focus on graphics ( World of Warcraft is one of the MMOs that suck but is still a good time waster :D ) I hope they bring back games like SWG befor all the patches / nerfs

Crysis
Command & Conquer III: Tiberium Wars
FEAR 2
Alan Wake
The Darkness
Assassin's Creed
Supreme Commander
Half Life 2: Episodes 2 & 3
Metal Gear Solid IV: Guns of The Patriots [if it's ported to the PC, otherwise I'll need to get a PS3 =( ]

Oh yeah....

The new MGS & Assassin's Creed are the only reason im ganna get a PS3 :haha:
Those games would probably own any game for the PC ( unles they come out for PC ;) )

I want a PS3 for that White Knight game. That game looks simply AMAZING! :giddy:

The problem is that's the "only" game I want for the PS3 right now... So at least I get to wait a while before I purchase one. :)

If you like games that are like medevial ( cant spell :haha: ) then get Assassin's creed

It's based on the 3rd Crusade and you play as a assassin ( obvious ;) ) and it's basicly a Free-Roam style of Hitman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back