What is a good program for batch PDF converting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackScarlet

Want to be able to select 300 or so .doc files and convert then to adobe pdf without a dialog every time, eg, original filename.pdf automatic.

a pdt batch converter

CZ-Ppt2Pdf is a batch pdf converter that convert microsoft powerpoint documents to pdf. you can convert a lot of files once time, saving your time!
sharewareguide.net/Business/Applications/cz-pdf2txt-simple-for-acrobat-reader.html

CZ-Ppt2Pdf is a batch pdf converter that convert microsoft powerpoint documents to pdf. you can convert a lot of files once time, saving your time!
sharewareguide.net/Business/Applications/cz-pdf2txt-simple-for-acrobat-reader.html

Thank you very much!
I am in need of this kind of software!
Would you please give me some guides or tips?

why bother with that?

open office can create PDF documents..... natively!

www.openoffice.org

Tedster, does it also support PDF creation in batches i.e. where you do not need to open each document and save it individually as a PDF file?

I prefer free stuff and OpenOffice is free, which is why I asked Tedster in the first place.

Thanks for your suggestion though, I will check it out. :)

We all prefer free, who doesn't. There are other free alternatives to openoffice (which does not do batch) Here is something I found that will convert anything you can print to pdf (since it installs as a print driver) and the best part it's free
http://www.pdf995.com/
We have used this here at our company in the past and I know it works. There may be a way to do batch (and I stress the word may) I read their list of features and they do mention the ability to Batch Print from Microsoft Office

A new PAD to word guide

Rrecently, I just try a new PDF to word software and writh the guide about How to convert PDF to Word with this software.
I post a picture as follow.for detai guide please see in this page:sharewareguide.net/Guides/how-to-convert-pdf-to-word-with-verypdf-to-word-converter.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back