What is the thing that you bought but now regret?

My dji spark fly more bundle, I bought it thinking I was going to use it and it just sits. It does not take good enough pictures as I want to do aerial photography. I really needed to buy a better drone to accomplish that goal.

That cheap bottle of vodka I got for new years, I'm hung over just thinking about it....

but in all seriousness, mostly everything I regret buying is on games side of things. For some reason I always managed to get suckered into buying a game I KNOW THAT I SHOULDN'T

Cyberpunk IS NOT one of those games, at over 140 hours in games I find it to be worth every penny I paid for it. I look forward to the release of the free DLC

Now I understood that I bought some useless stuff during the quarantine and not sure if I might use it anytime soon lol

I have been athletic all my life. Football and Hockey, biking, weights.
I have been an MCMAP instructor for almost 30 years.

Last summer I bought a Stir Crazy and immediately went to popcorn heaven.
Nothing in my life health-wise changed except the amount of buttered popcorn I ate. And in 11 days gained 7 pounds. Even now every day is a struggle to keep my popcorn habit to twice a week.

First world affliction I guess 🤷‍♂️

I have been athletic all my life. Football and Hockey, biking, weights.
I have been an MCMAP instructor for almost 30 years.

Last summer I bought a Stir Crazy and immediately went to popcorn heaven.
Nothing in my life health-wise changed except the amount of buttered popcorn I ate. And in 11 days gained 7 pounds. Even now every day is a struggle to keep my popcorn habit to twice a week.

First world affliction I guess 🤷‍♂️
Well you managed to avoid the next 8 lbs of the Quarantine 15, so at least you have that going for you. The popcorn would be a healthier snack if you cut back on the butter, too. Better for you than my energy drink habit anyway.

Now that the weather isn't actively trying to kill me I'm hoping to get out on some bike rides again.

Well you managed to avoid the next 8 lbs of the Quarantine 15, so at least you have that going for you. The popcorn would be a healthier snack if you cut back on the butter, too. Better for you than my energy drink habit anyway.

Now that the weather isn't actively trying to kill me I'm hoping to get out on some bike rides again.
Yeah I headed it off but now I get a popcorn craving twice a day at least but when I do make some I have to have the butter man. REAL butter. Lots. Any other way would be like a cheeseburger without the cheese. Did you ever try making smoothies to maybe replace the energy drinks? I have heard those Red Bulls are bad but don't know much about it.

My ASRock X570 Pro4 motherboard. Had I known that ASRock was going to treat Steve and Tim so badly, I would never have purchased it.

Back