What is your favorite food?

Fried chicken, hands down. Pair that with some mash potatoes and gravy and some biscuits. :eek:
Of course, I have to maintain my figure so I don't get it often, but when I do...oohhh the mouth watery goodnessss. I need some now...

beef misuno and stir-fried vegetables (carrots, cabbage, togue) as served by "Tokyo Tokyo" Japanese food chain in the Philippines.

also, batchoy (noodles with liver, intestines, raw egg) as popularized by "Carlo's Batchoy" in Cebu City, Philippines and "La illongga" food chain in the Philippines.

I love food from all countries, I find it one of the joys of travelling. It always saddens me when tourists flock to McDonald's/KFC.

In terms of food at home, any dessert with lots of cream...

Some taste better cooked, but I'm thinking raw has more nutrient value.

Yes you are right, raw has more nutrients than cooked ones. As when you are cooking food mostly the vegetables, some of the elements are very sensitive to heat and deteriorate depending on then time of exposure. The more you exposed it the more that those elements will be lessen like for example the vitamin C content of the food. But then it doesn't mean that cooking of food is bad. There are some good benefits of cooked food to human body like cooking can lessen the risk of irritation and increases tolerance of fiber. It is good for the people who has a sensitive intestine mostly the kids. Sometimes also heat promotes the vitamins to come out and easily absorb by our body.

The food I like the most, Is Rice(any kind)with chunk chicken breast, Cream of Mushroom soup & Fresh Garden Peas, Served over Freshly Baked Biscuits or Potatoes.
Homemade Soup consisting of; Turnips, Cabbage, Carrots, Potatoes, Onion, Parsnips, Garlic, With Ox Tail in beef broth. served with freshly baked bread & a touch of sweet butter.

I go for nice, big juicy steak every once in a while. I'm a big fish-eater, though. Vegetable salads, as well. I have a bowl of tossed salad -- lettuce, chopped tomatoes, some Feta cheese, sliced cucumbers -- with my main dish when I sit down to eat.

My favorite meal is a fancy poached salmon, which I learned to cook some years back -- with all the good herbs, the white wine, and the dill sauce on the side. With that I'll have a nice tossed salad with Caesar salad dressing, which I make with an egg yolk, some garlic, anchovy fillets, and lemon juice. I add a few more secret ingredients for my own personal recipe.

I also make a mean chicken soup and beef stew!

Now I'm hungry.

We tech people don't eat real food. We survive on a diet of high end CPU's and GPU's, and drink water cooling fluid to keep hydrated.

lol, hahaha, this is funny

Ok, I like all the food mentioned above! which include

I go for nice, big juicy steak every once in a while. I'm a big fish-eater, though. Vegetable salads, as well. I have a bowl of tossed salad -- lettuce, chopped tomatoes, some Feta cheese, sliced cucumbers -- with my main dish when I sit down to eat.

My favorite meal is a fancy poached salmon, which I learned to cook some years back -- with all the good herbs, the white wine, and the dill sauce on the side. With that I'll have a nice tossed salad with Caesar salad dressing, which I make with an egg yolk, some garlic, anchovy fillets, and lemon juice. I add a few more secret ingredients for my own personal recipe.

I also make a mean chicken soup and beef stew!

Now I'm hungry.
I also love fried chicken:D

The food I like the most, Is Rice(any kind)with chunk chicken breast, Cream of Mushroom soup & Fresh Garden Peas, Served over Freshly Baked Biscuits or Potatoes.
Homemade Soup consisting of; Turnips, Cabbage, Carrots, Potatoes, Onion, Parsnips, Garlic, With Ox Tail in beef broth. served with freshly baked bread & a touch of sweet butter.

Pizza is my all time favorite food.

and so on....

the only thing I don't like is vegetables

lol, hahaha, this is f

lol, hahaha, this is funny

Ok, I like all the food mentioned above! which include

and so on....

the only thing I don't like is vegetables
You don't like vegetables? I don't/won't go thru a day with out them. Carrots,broccoli,radishes,celery & my list could go on & on & on but............................................................................:)

Back