What video card slot do I have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slow_dell

I am running an old dell optiplex gx110 it has the intel i810e video.I am wondering what video slots I have so I can buy me a little better video card,Theres a website I wondering run but wont run on this machine with this graphics card?

graphics card

yea I know its pci standard,had to open it up to look,Im looking for a video card that will fit it for a reasonable price!

slow_dell said:
yea I know its pci standard,had to open it up to look,Im looking for a video card that will fit it for a reasonable price!
I was only going by what you posted:

"I am running an old dell optiplex gx110 it has the intel i810e video.I am wondering what video slots I have so I can buy me a little better video card,Theres a website I wondering run but wont run on this machine with this graphics card?"

"Reasonable price" which is what? can't read minds today
Anyway, X1550 or 6200 about the best you can hope for
Your welcome, and your system is circa 1999 btw.

Wow, a Dell older than my old one... that scares me. Might just be cheaper in the long run to get a newer computer. I got my e-machine for 500ish bucks (which has a decent card in it to begin with), and you can upgrade to a better PCI-E later (Geforce 8500 or Radeon HD 2400) card for around $70- 100 after that, which is a pretty good price for a good card. Most of the newer computers have better video cards and better performance than you'll get with that old Dell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back