What will be your favourite feature in upcoming iPhone?

Richard Barella

[FONT=helvetica]There are rumors that iPhone 5S or iPhone 6 (whatever it will be called) will be introduced in a number of colors, with big size, excellent 12 MP camera, thumb impression detection for security and will be a bit bigger in size.[/FONT]
[FONT=helvetica]What will be your favourite feature among these new inclusions?[/FONT]

They say they are going to ditch the home button for a fingerprint reader. Let us see how that works out. I personally think they should stay with Black and White color options to be on par with John Ivy's redesign. As for the screen, I hope they dont go overboard, I like my iPhone 5s screen size, but not the resolution.

They say they are going to ditch the home button for a fingerprint reader. Let us see how that works out. I personally think they should stay with Black and White color options to be on par with John Ivy's redesign. As for the screen, I hope they dont go overboard, I like my iPhone 5s screen size, but not the resolution.

Black and white are elegant. But,I think Apple wants to target the youth as they are heading towards the Lumia phones of Nokia. I think the current iPhone has perfect shape and size.

You said iPhone is better than iTouch. I gave you reasons why parents thing an iTouch is better for their pre-teen kids. :)

My favorite feature for the upcoming iPhone is its 12 MP camera since I love taking pictures, I mean who doesnt love taking pics, right? :D
I've read also that the upcoming iPhone will have higher type of processor and the OS has a design or feature where in the user can multi-task. :)

That is what the iPod touches are for :p lol.

I'm not sure about the US but in Norway kids get their first phones at the age of 8-10 these days. And since all smartphones these days can pretty much do what an iPod touch can do, I'm guessing some kind of youth product to replace the iPod touch but have phone functionality will be the next thing.

I'm not sure about the US but in Norway kids get their first phones at the age of 8-10 these days. And since all smartphones these days can pretty much do what an iPod touch can do, I'm guessing some kind of youth product to replace the iPod touch but have phone functionality will be the next thing.

That is what Google Talk, Skype, and Viber are for.

No, they can be used on 3G and LTE.

No, they can be used on wifi-networks only. No internal sim-card slot on them.

Of course, you could carry around a wifi-network by having a huawei E-589 LTE modem or similar in your pocket. Which happens to be what I'm using at home or when I travel, but that's really nothing more then a portable wifi network after all.

Back