What's the best and cheap video card for my computer?

Hey , I am not good at computers
plz help me to choose the best and cheap graphic card for my computer
the details of my computer are:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name PAWAN-PC
System Manufacturer WIPRO
System Model MS-7267
System Type X86-based PC
Processor Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.80GHz, 2792 Mhz, 1 Core(s), 1 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. V17.21B6, 9/10/2007
SMBIOS Version 2.5
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7601.17514"
User Name pawan-PC\pawan
Time Zone India Standard Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 1.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 0.99 GB
Available Physical Memory 211 MB
Total Virtual Memory 1.99 GB
Available Virtual Memory 921 MB
Page File Space 1.00 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys

-You can handle GTX Titan, so if you are not on budget, go for GTX 780 or GTX780ti, R9 290X.......
-You don't need to change the PSU, it will handle anything. And you will not bottleneck with any high end card

Filip B is correct on the fact that getting a video card is really not going to help you too much with your current computer setup. You have a single core processor (single core gaming with more recent games is nearly impossible), 1GB of RAM (max for your motherboard is 2GB - the normal amount for gaming is 8GB, but some make due with 4GB) and most likely you have a "pre-built" computer that has a low "no name" PSU wattage rating (probably around 250 to 300). Adding a video card might have the possibility of damaging your system if you do not know what you are doing.
You should look at spending money on a newer computer. If you provide us with some information, we can help you with that. What is your budget? What stores or websites would you be able to purchase from? What games do you play (or would like to play)?
If you are insistent on getting a video card, I can provide you with some information. Your motherboard has 1 PCI Express x16 v1.0 slot with which you can put a video card. So you can get PCI Express v1.0 (or) v1.1 (or) v2.0 card that will work. Please let us know what your budget so we can help you with making the best decision.

Back