What's the most members loged on?

holdum323

Hi. I'm a fairly new member here on TS. Wondering what's the most members that were logged on at one time here on TS? I always check that out. Today at 6:36, it looked pretty good, but it seems to me like there should be more, considering how many members we have registered.;) Looks like we get new members every day. That's good. Why did you join the forum. I joined to learn, have some fun, and pass it forward.
Capture26.JPG

Last edited:
Hi! This is a strange forum, and I really enjoy all the Tech news. I however, I prefer helping members with Windows issues, but I'm thinking there is room for that on TS also.

You just have to be patient and read the news. That is while waiting for someone to come along that needs help.

You just have to be patient and read the news. That is while waiting for someone to come along that needs help.
OK! I'll wait for someone that needs help, and hope you join me when I give it my best shot .;) Wow 9,376 replies and 3,394 likes. I have a long way to go.(y)
Thanks for your reply!

Last edited:
Hi. Well here's a big difference 11/10/2017 11:36PM. I guess everyone is heading out for the weekend. I'm very lonely. Only me and a new member.;) Just having a little fun, so don't go getting all upset and mad at me.
Are robots good?
Capture.JPG26.JPG

I'm not absolutely certain. I do believe that is Search Engines indexing the forum/site. Also known as spiders crawling through the content of a site. So that when you do a search for something, your Search Provider will know where to send you.
OK ! You are well beyond my pay grade. Thanks for your reply my friend. You are appreciated.
PS That sounds almost illegal! LMAO. If you're on the internet, someone, some where knows what you're doing even when you're on a help forum. That's a bummer.:p Do you think I should stop posting on help forums?

Last edited:
Hi I thought I would bump this thread up. Seemed like a good idea at the time.;) Please remember that I came here hoping I could make a difference. Am I in trouble?:eek: It looks like TS has gained a lot of new members. That has to be a good thing IMHO.

Last edited:
Back