What's your favorite Run Command?

holdum323

Hi How many techs are here on techspot? What's your favorite Run Command? Surely you have at least one. Here's a couple of mine.;) Do you have a couple you want to share with TS? Please post them here. I would love to check them out.:D(y) Here's a list you can choose from, if you don't have a favorite. There's no way I have ran all these.:confused: https://www.pcsteps.com/1675-run-command-complete-list-windows/
dxdiag
perfmon /report
msconfig

Opps be careful @zombi3 Don't get banned here on techspot. LOL. It's a great forum. I seen your reply in my mail. Not sure why it does not show up on the forum, but I'm betting there's a good reason.:D Follow the rules and be a good member here on TS. I'm thinking there was a good reason your reply was deleted. I have been there in your shoes. You mean well; but it will not go well on forums.

Last edited:
Opps be careful @zombi3 Don't get banned here on techspot. LOL. It's a great forum. I seen your reply in my mail. Not sure why it does not show up on the forum, but I'm betting there's a good reason.:D Follow the rules and be a good member here on TS. I'm thinking there was a good reason your reply was deleted. I have been there in your shoes. You mean well; but it will not go well on forums.

Actually I deleted it cause I misread the thread title, but thanks :)

Back