Which driver to choose

Hi, just bought a new HP computer equipped with NVIDIA GeForce 1050 Ti. HP wants to install another driver # 391.25, but the NVIDIA installer says (in French) : "Do you want to continue? You are installing a previous version of the driver ("pilote"). The system can install a newer version when you ancre or detach the system". I do not know what to make of that... Can you please give advice ? Should I choose Version 430.86, available here (https://www.techspot.com/downloads/drivers/essentials/nvidia-geforce/) or would that not be compatible for my particular graphics card ? Thank you for your help.DRIVER.PNG

Since your HP computer has a discrete NVIDIA GeForce 1050 Ti graphics card, it will be fully supported by the 430.86 driver set. Definitely better to go with the newer package, rather than anything older (especially since the HP offering is significantly older).

Thank you neeyik, I took your advice and installed the 430.86 driver. All seems to work fine with it. I am not using this computer for gaming, only for photo editing, assuming NVIDIA GeForce 1050 Ti graphics card would do the job well enough. For fow I am happy with it :)

Back