Which headphones to choose?

ViperCDX

Hi,I was thinking about buying a headphone.I dont want an over the ear headphone,so I was thinking about buying an in-ear headphone.I mostly listen to music of varying genres.
After reading some reviews I decided on purchasing the Sennheiser cx 300 ii
http://www.flipkart.com/sennheiser-...phone/p/itmczbxghke7ubjg?pid=ACCCRZ79AG2GD6YQ
However some said that the lack of bass is a problem for it.So should I go with one of these?

1. skullcandy-s2sbdy-033
2. Sony mdr xb 30 ex
3.Soundmagic e10
4.Klipsch image s3

Best budget IEM so far if you like V shaped frequency response is the Xiaomi piston latest version, and real of course.

Klipsch all the way man. I brought a pair of S4's and I've never looked back. They're the type of headphones that make it hard to listen to music on other headphones, because they all sound like a** compared to them. So I'd recommend S4's (only $40 on Amazon I think) over all those. Out of the ones you listed, the Cx-300's are probably best, and have no lack of bass (in fact they have quite a heavy bass signature, more so than the S4's) if that's what you're looking for. They do have a strange around the head cable design however, which isn't for everyone, and was my least favorite thing about them.

Just please, for the love of all things that are good in this world, DON'T get Skullcandys.

Please.

Back