Which phone is the best now in the world?

JamesandBennie

Hi all
here I wan to start a topic that which phone is the best now in the world ? maybe 80% of people will choose the iPhone , but I do not think the iPhone is the best .because except the unique IOS system, it is nothing. and it is expensive. another phone get the many function with cheap price. now I am still use the iPhone 4s, I won't buy a new iPhone. I want a nice phone with cheap price. anyone has great opinion ?

iPhone is good for people who like replacing smashed glass, replacing water-drowned phones, and not too much change in user-customization.

If you want power and flexibility, with physical durability, then the Samsung Active phones, old & new models are best, imho. I don't need toughness, so these don't suit me.

I think if you want to find some high quality phones with a cheap price, some chinese brand can be the choice, such as One Plus, xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo etc, if you have enough money, Samsung is also a good choice to consider.

I was very impressed with my brother's Google Pixel. It blew my iPhone 5S out of the water in more respects. The camera is incredible getting great pictures in difficult situations.

There is no best phone in the world, but your favorite phone.;) The phone you like the most is the best phone for you. As you want to buy a new phone, some brands are for your choice like OnePlus, Huawei, Xiaomi and etc if you focus on performance-price ratio. If more expensive, Samsung's flagship phones.

The problem is the QUESTION itself - - you need to define the criteria used to evaluate 'best'.
One unexpected answer without such a list, might easily be
  • "Murphy's 456, as it comes in a chartreuse case".

Best price/value phones?
OnePlus 3T
OnePlus 5
Xiaomi Mi 6 (https://www.geekbuying.com/item/Off...-Inch-6GB-64GB-Smartphone---Black-381380.html)
Samsung S7 - price/value is worse here, but I think it is not highly overpriced and its a damn solid phone!

As for other cheaper phones I don't have a great advice, but I would check Samsung S6 and previous gen Xiaomi phones. Just don't buy a used phone with anything below snapdragon 820 performance.

Any flagship can be the best phone in the world. It comes down to which one you prefer. And if you add price into the matter it also depends on where you live cause prices can be very different. I would go for Samsungs flagship.

The best phone is obviously MINE!
OnePlus 3T running OOS OB12/7.1.1 with substratum Swift Black theme, rooted, ads blocked, governor tweaked, etc.
rocking battery life, too!

Its very difficult to say which smartphone is the best in the world because every company launch great smartphone like now iPhone launch iPhone X its really awesome but then Samsung launch Galaxy Note 8 and also Motorola launch MotoX4 like they are doing competition that's why its very difficult to say which one is the best all off launch great and awesome smartphone.

My first phone was an iphone 5 and I won't got back. I prefer something that you can change the battery instead of having to replace the whole phone. The performance doesn't justify the price IMO. My current phone is a Samsung Galaxy J7 and I'm happy with it.

Back