1. TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

Which phone is the best now in the world?

By JamesandBennie ยท 13 replies
Jun 1, 2016
Post New Reply
  1. Hi all
    here I wan to start a topic that which phone is the best now in the world ? maybe 80% of people will choose the iPhone , but I do not think the iPhone is the best .because except the unique IOS system, it is nothing. and it is expensive. another phone get the many function with cheap price. now I am still use the iPhone 4s, I won't buy a new iPhone. I want a nice phone with cheap price. anyone has great opinion ?

2. gregzeng

gregzeng TS Enthusiast Posts: 48

iPhone is good for people who like replacing smashed glass, replacing water-drowned phones, and not too much change in user-customization.

If you want power and flexibility, with physical durability, then the Samsung Active phones, old & new models are best, imho. I don't need toughness, so these don't suit me.

JamesandBennie likes this.
  3. JamesandBennie

JamesandBennie TS Booster Topic Starter Posts: 167   +14

Thank you gergzeng.

4. Belledupont

Belledupont TS Rookie

I think if you want to find some high quality phones with a cheap price, some chinese brand can be the choice, such as One Plus, xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo etc, if you have enough money, Samsung is also a good choice to consider.

5. Hossain84

Hossain84 TS Rookie

Iphone 7

6. JamesandBennie

JamesandBennie TS Booster Topic Starter Posts: 167   +14

(y)

7. learninmypc

learninmypc TS Evangelist Posts: 7,240   +369

No such thing.:)

8. Bomkesh333

Bomkesh333 TS Rookie

All are the best. I think it's totally depends on the using experience.

jobeard and learninmypc like this.
  9. TrevorD

TrevorD TS Rookie

I was very impressed with my brother's Google Pixel. It blew my iPhone 5S out of the water in more respects. The camera is incredible getting great pictures in difficult situations.

10. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 9,131   +3,243

The best phone is the one that is not on contract.

Burty117 and learninmypc like this.
  11. stephaniekevin

stephaniekevin TS Rookie

Samsung phones are very good, although I am planning to buy an ios as well, just to experience how things are their!

12. drooselynn

drooselynn TS Rookie

IPhone 7. But it can change quickly.

13. Rothman

Rothman TS Rookie

There is no best phone in the world, but your favorite phone.;) The phone you like the most is the best phone for you. As you want to buy a new phone, some brands are for your choice like OnePlus, Huawei, Xiaomi and etc if you focus on performance-price ratio. If more expensive, Samsung's flagship phones.

14. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 10,300   +788

The problem is the QUESTION itself - - you need to define the criteria used to evaluate 'best'.
    One unexpected answer without such a list, might easily be
    • "Murphy's 456, as it comes in a chartreuse case".

learninmypc likes this.