Which video card you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimpmypc

Im looking fior a new video card and i have an amd athlon 64 3000 processor i hear alot of people say ati with amd what do you people say? also i see ati has a bunch of manufacterers i hear good things about powercolor is this a good brand? im thiking about buying a powercolor video card. Thank You. PimpMyPc

ATI merged into AMD in '06.

What are the rest of your PC's specifications and what are you looking to do with your PC? Planning on upgrading your motherboard, CPU and RAM anytime soon?

Powercolor is a good brand in my opinion and I've bought a couple of their cards. Your first post says you're thinking of buying it but your second post less than an hour later says you already got it.

ye i decided to buy it good thing people say its a good brand will it be a big difference between that one n a 64mb on board junk one? like will it boot faster wat will be faster

Thanks about the specs. Graphics intensive programs like games will run faster but the X1550 should not be considered a great gaming card. Keep in mind that although the brand is good, the X1550 is lower level card. I doubt if it will boot faster. The CPU and RAM would have more influence on boot speed.

As long as you are not expecting to do a lot of high end gaming with it or CAD/CAM work, that card should work fine for most anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back