Why is Windows 7 loading links slowly?

learninmypc

When I got this W7 on 12/23/12, it was a snappy pc. Now, when I click on some links, its slow to respond despite the fact its got 8 gigs of ram.
I'd like to get back that speed. TIA :)

Try doing a over all cleaning of the pc , as of temp files and so forth. Plus make sure you defrag the hard drive. Sounds like if it just when you click on internet links .It maybe your internet service. Yes the link stickman posted still applys even for win 7

Try doing a over all cleaning of the pc , as of temp files and so forth. Plus make sure you defrag the hard drive. Sounds like if it just when you click on internet links .It maybe your internet service. Yes the link stickman posted still applys even for win 7
I just recently did a full defrag & here is my isp test.
ISP TEST.jpg

I just cleaned them,thanks.
I used to have a link explaining what everything was in Task Manager & if I needed it to be running, but I've since lost it.
Would a start up program like Mikelins or Winpatrol help?

I truthfull don't know what could be running in the background. Here is the top part of my Task Manager
Windows Task Manager.jpg

Just the normal stuff, What browser are you useing when you click on your internet links? It could also be the sites you are going to. Try a different site

Your Internet speed looks fine, your processes look fine, your PC seems fine. How are links when browsin from google? I'm thinking it's site-specific

I mainly notice it being slow when I click the videos from here http://www.rightthisminute.com/tv in the morning.
When I first got this pc in December, there was no problem clicking the links that I remember of.
It could very well be site specific. I'll be more patient, thank you.

Back