Wi-fi issue

Hey guys I really need help with this I have a 8Mbps internet connection connected to a router ....I have an hp laptop everytime I use the wifi on the laptop it slows down the internet of everyone in the house I mean like apps on smarthphones dont work properly always lose connection when using them sometimes it takes long to load a website on any browser but when I turn off the laptop wifi everything goes back to normal.when I download from the laptop given the issue or any other device connected to the same network it downloads at the speed it should be downloading so im not sure what is the problem because I can still download with a normal speed but it takes long to surf the web and online apps always lose connection when using them not sure if I should say that it slows down the internet it is more like it causes the internet to lagg when that laptop wifi is on I already did virus scans spywire and malwared scans with different programs and find nothing was hoping if somebody here can give me advice I dont know what to do anymore thanks

Try Task Manager - performance tab - to see if you are really sucking up all the bandwidth. If so, see if you can determine which Process is doing that. Could be bad driver. Might need update. Could be failing WiFi. Try laptop using wired connection.
Detail each step - noises too.

ps: Do tell if you set up a torrent node in your laptop.

Back