Widows 10 anniversary update

Hodsocks

Finally my machine is giving me the option to install the upgrade to 1607, the machine restarts and begins installing as expected finally boots into windows but still on the old build. I go into windows update and it tells me a restart is needed to install the update, I let it get on with it and I am back to my old build with update telling me I need to restart. There is no error codes being generated and the update history has no mention of a failed update.
Any suggestions guys.

I watched the update again today and it gets about 85% of the way through and blue screens with the error "Page fault in non paged area"

Have you tried using google? Yea, I know, 10.000 plus answers. See what others say before trying this
"To fix it, remove the RAM from your PC and reinsert it properly. Make sure that you have completely shut down your PC, unplug all the power cords, and remove the battery before attempting to remove the RAM. After that restart your PC and see if Page Fault In Nonpaged Areaerror has been fixed.". I found that here

Back