Wifi continues to disconnect in Windows 10

Hello people! I am completely new here and I was facing this wifi issue with my PC for the last couple of days! I thought it would be fine, but I couldn't have it fixed.
However, it is working fine when I using the Ethernet cable. It keeps on saying "connecting...", after a long time, it gets connected too but all in vain as it disconnects within seconds.
I tried all that I could but its just not working. I am in need of serious help here. Thanks in advance.

I have updated the drivers and disabled the firewalls too, I thought troubeshooting will fix it but it didn't go well. Think you can help me with some other option here?

I have updated the drivers and disabled the firewalls too, I thought troubeshooting will fix it but it didn't go well. Think you can help me with some other option here?
HOW and from WHERE did you get the update??

The firewall has nothing to do with disconnects - - reenable it!

Hi There are a lot of things to try in the link I posted. You mentioned 2 and like @jobeard said "The firewall has nothing to do with disconnects"

Upgraded from 8.1 to 10. Wireless constantly dropping. Tried the power saving settings and roaming. All the usual suspects. Went to the manufacturer's website but nothing for Windows 10. Windows 10 is SO much better than 8.1 but this wireless issue is a major one, given how dependent we've all become on it.

Going to download the old driver and see if that works.

Back