WIN-10 Activation Problem

Viraf P Chinoy

To: My fellow windows users / members at Techspot.com

I attach a .PDF file that is self explanatory.

Pl go thro & help me in resolving the activation problem ASAP. Thanks

Viraf P CHinoy

Attachments

• NVC_Prob_win10.pdf
    247.8 KB · Views: 2
I've got three computers that upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I used the Microsoft Media Creation tool in each case. It worked great and activated Windows 10 automatically. I'd stick with that option but of course you can't have the power cut off while this is in operation. I think mine took about four hours to upgrade but since it first came out there have been many updates to the OS. It is likely to take a lot longer now.

What you seem to have missed out is the fact that when using the PC with win7 & trial testing with win-10 due to the hardware problem in between, I was compelled to change the board, cpu & RAM. Now the new rig has win7 but I hope I dont run into any probs when migrating to win10 using media creation tool ?? That is my only worry in the matter. I pray that migration goes smoothly & without any probs.

I did read your attachment but it's more than a little complicated. I think that the Media creation software has been extremely well thought out. If it doesn't work you'll be no worse off. The system can be rolled back to Windows 7 although I doubt if many people have done so. I think that so long as the computer is running a fully updated and activated copy of Windows 7 the update will result in an activated copy of Windows 10. Best of luck.

Back