Windows 10 Weird RAM Usage

FullStackDev

Hi, I took pictures of the problem.
I don't know exactly why the system consumes 9 GB RAM While not many programs are running on the system.
And you can see I just run Vmware and Firefox and QuiteRSS, and ..in User's Tab you can see Administrator just using 2 GB RAM ( 1.7 GB I mean )...And in the Performance tab 9 GB memory usage ??? That's weird.

I know My system uses 2.7 GB of memory on startup ( without any application running ).... you guys thinking ...it's weird or not?
Thank.Windows10 Wired RAM Usage 1Windows10 Wired RAM Usage 2Windows10 Wired RAM Usage 3

Unless there's a problem with how the computer is running I'd not worry about this.
I don't know the answer but I have W11 and 16Gb ram. VMPlayer Workstation 16 is installed with XP Pro on it. When XP is running the PC shows it taking up 240Mb ram and Opera browser is using about 440Mb. The PC is using 55% memory. CPU use is at 3%.

Unless there's a problem with how the computer is running I'd not worry about this.
I don't know the answer but I have W11 and 16Gb ram. VMPlayer Workstation 16 is installed with XP Pro on it. When XP is running the PC shows it taking up 240Mb ram and Opera browser is using about 440Mb. The PC is using 55% memory. CPU use is at 3%.
That was Wired for me. you are using very low ram :)

VM settings are 40Gb hard disk 512Mb memory. Virtual XP Pro is only used for Microsoft Home Publishing 99 which the wife insists is better for her - she finds Publisher too much hassle. I doubt there are many others able to get it running. It's been a regular battle for me because Microsoft haven't supported the program for many years.

Back