Windows 2003 keeps trying to install

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i ripped an old game called recoil on to my computer which is running windows xp and i installed the game into all users folder and the game wouldn't work so i uninstalled it and now whenever i click on anything like a folder it tries to install "microsoft office professional edition 2003" and then says Error 25090. office setup encountered a problem with the office scource engine, system error: -2147024894.
please open blah blah blah and look for "office scource engine" for info on how to resolve this problem.

Hi dhew16

I would suggest that you insert you office 2003 disk, and select "repair your office installation" . How did you uninstall the game? did you just delete the folder containing the game? or did you use "add remove programs"?

thats the weird thing i dont even have a microsoft 2003 disk and i uninstalled the game by using add/remove programs.

Please Post the full Error message that you discribed. ("please open blah blah blah and look for "office scource engine" for info on how to resolve this problem.
").

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back