Windows 7 blue screen

hello! i get a blue screen error each time i play a game or exit the game.once happend when i wasn't playing...it is very very annoying.can someone help me?
this is the error report :

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1048

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000008e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 820FBD71
BCP3: 9B703B98
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

There you go.I've attached the .rar with the minidump files.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    100.5 KB · Views: 3
The dumps cited only Windows OS drivers and they are usually too general to be of much help. The OS driver cdd.dll was cited and this is a Windows OS display driver and may point to where the problem is.

On error is 0x50: 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

The other dumps were error 0x8E and these are almost always caused by hardware and are a strong indicator of corrupted memory. Therefore we recommend that you run memtest on your RAM for diagnostic purposes.

See the link below and follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed; use the newer. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Step1
- Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. The only exception is if you start getting errors before 7 Passes then you can skip to Step 2.

There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Step 2 – Because of errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

Link: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

* Get back to us with the results.

Also: With your symptoms we recommend you do the following...

1. Download Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper (both have free versions; make sure the version will work with your OS) to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper but ONLY for the video card drivers. I had someone use it on their chipset drivers! If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

I did what you told me but the error persists.After the memtest there were no memory errors.What should I do now?:(

I have 2 sticks of RAM and there it is my latest minidump file.

Attachments

• 091010-18735-01.zip
    26.6 KB · Views: 1
This is the second time the Windows OS driver cdd.dll has shown up. The CDD.DLL is part of the Canonical Display Driver in windows. Have you installed any kind of new patches for games or any kind of legacy program or game?

From my research though corrupted memory is cited as the main culprit in these cases especially by the fact your error code is 0x8E and these are almost always caused by hardware and is especially a strong indicator of corrupted memory.

Take out one stick of RAM and run memtest on the other one for a minimum of 7 Passes and more Passes would be better.

Then do it for the other stick.

I wouldn't say that my memory is broke because my PC is new...This thing really pisses me off...And i didn't install anything new.

We have seen here time and again new memory that was bad in brand new systems. Just because it is new doesn't mean it can't be corrupted.

Back