Windows Blue Screen Error Code in Event Viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anshu

Hi all,
All of a sudden my computer goes to blue screen cant read the message and then it reboots.
Below is the is error in Event Viewer
error code 00000019, parameter1 00000020, parameter2 e5cc9000, prameter3 e5cc9b38,parameter4 0d670400.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
I am so fed up of the Blue screen but cant find the solution on the internet and I hope some technical person can help me.

Thanks
Anshu

0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER
A pool header issue is a problem with Windows memory allocation. Device driver issues are probably the most common, but this can have diverse causes including bad sectors or other disk write issues, and problems with some routers.

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two don't zip but attach as is.. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Windows MiniDump File Attached

Hi Route44 Thanks for the quick reply. I am attaching zip file for the last 3 minidumps.

I look forward to get an answer, I am afraid that my system may crash and have to install everything over. Hopefully not if I get an answer
Is ti soemthing to do with ie7?

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    55.4 KB · Views: 11
Do you have STOPzilla installed? The driver szkgfs.sys was cited as the cause of your issues and this belongs to your STOPzilla Kernel Guard File System.

Your AVG was in the mizx and it appears that this driver prevents an AVG driver from loading. If STOPzilla provides the same protection as does a function of your AVG then you will have conflicts resulting in BSODs.

Hi Route44,
Yes I have StopZilla and AVG software installed and they are on all the time.
So in your opinion one should be running?
Please suggest and thanks for helping.
I really appreciate your help.
And how do you read dump files?

Thanks once again.

Okay, first tell us if your version of AVG is simply an antivirus or does it provide more such as a firewalll and anispyware programs.

Second, tell us what STOPzilla's function is.

To reads minidumps you need to install Microsoft's special tool called Windebugger and to also download Symbil packages for the various Operating Systems.

The AVG version controls AntiSpyware, Firewall,Identity Protection, AntiSpam
StopZilla function is it blocks the popups and remove the malware from the system.
I am not sure if they both are doing the same thing.

Thanks for taking time to help me.
For the time being I have stopped StopZilla which was started automatically when the system boots.

Since disabling Stopzilla what has been your experience? We have also had quite a few people who have had issues with AVG.

So was not clear with the answer should I disable StopZilla and keep running AVG? Will that solve the problem or it is just try and see issue.

Thanks
Anshu

Well you stated previously that you stopped Stopzilla. Since doing so are you getting the same issues?

Since you mentioned that StopZilla and AVG have issues together so for the time being I have stopped StopZilla thinking that it will resolve the issue so till now I have not seen the blue screen.
I am not sure if this was the case as you read the minidumps in detail at your end.

Okay, understand now. The STOPzilla driver was cited as the cause of your crashes and in particular it was preventing an AVG driver from loading thus creating a conflict.

FYI we have seen quite a number of issues with AVG on these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back