Windows could not load up correctly

Hey guys sorry if this is the wrong topic, please tell me if so but I really need help.
I have a macbook pro 13 retina, and I partitioned my SSD and installed a windows 8.1 pro into it and then updated to a windows 10 using the microsoft store.
It worked fine for a while but now when I try to power it up, it just flashes and powers off. When I do it two times straight it shows a windows screen which says it could not load up correctly. In the advanced options, I tried recovery from a disk image but couldn't, tried using its own repair tool, which also didn't work, then I reset the windows and kept the files. It looked all right after that but when I power it on and off I got the same error.
My Mac OSX partition is working fine.
Also if I restore my partition and do a clean install of the windows do I lose the product key I used? Im not from the US so I do not know if I can use the phone activation system.
How should I proceed??

I thought there was an approved method to install Windows within the OS by using something called Bootcamp Assistant. It should be on your Macbook and would handle the install. My guess is it's the only reliable way to do the job. I live in the UK and have used Microsoft's automated phone activation on a couple of occasions.

AS bazz2004 said you may be able to use Microsoft's phone activation. You should be able to just reinstall win 10, Without using Win 8.1 . Win 10 will activate. There should be no need to update over win 8.1.

Back